Thursday, March 3, 2011

Graduated paper

I found some great pre-cut strips with graduated color. They are absolutely fabulous. I thought the bells will look really great with the paper. So, I started making the bells (or buds) I thought it should be easy to roll a coil and push it out at the center, but only when I started doing it I realized it was quite difficult to do it in a uniform way. Then I made some petals with eccentric coils.
The oval is cut out from handmade paper which has natural petals/leaves in it.
I think the bee ended up a tad bigger than it should be, however the end result looks decent, or so I think. Would love to hear comments/suggestions for improvement on this one.

1 comment:

  1. Your bells have turned out real neat . I have never used graduated paper ,does have a nice effect . the flowers and the leaves look good.

    ReplyDelete